ThyroLife Probiotic 7-7
Daily Recommended Intake: 3 to 7 capsules right before or after breakfast
What is ThyroLife Probiotic 7-7?
ThyroLife Probiotic 7-7 is a unique mix of seven bacterial strains, carefully selected to help thyroid patients rebalance GI bacterial flora and have a healthier, less challenged immune system. These effects provide benefits for thyroid health, thyroid function stability, and metabolism.
- Helps reduce any inflammation in the GI tract and body.
- Helps thyroid patients, especially those suffering from autoimmune thyroid disease, such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ disease, reducing production of inflammation chemicals in the immune system.
- Helps fight autoimmunity (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, etc.).
- Helps anyone suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Helps with weight loss management by making metabolism boosting hormones work more efficiently, and reducing stress related food cravings.
Unique Features of each bacterial strain:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - Provides health benefits such as stimulation of mucosal immunity as well as protection from intestinal and respiratory infections. It has also been linked to aiding the immune system fight against intestinal and urinary tract pathogens. Recent research has shown that it is also linked to modulating GABA receptors, which help improve mood and reduce stress related cravings.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This strain is effective in assisting the body at maintaining a healthy and normal digestive tract by helping to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. Along with promoting a healthy digestive tract, Bifidobacterium longum helps boost the immune system. Further benefits of this probiotic are diarrhea prevention in antibiotic treated patients, cholesterol reduction, alleviation of lactose intolerance symptoms, immune stimulation, and cancer prevention. The benefits of bifidobacterium longum are substantial at promoting a healthy balance of intestinal flora through the production of organic compounds that regulate the pH of the intestines. Along with the health benefits bifidobacterium longum provides, studies have suggested this probiotic may also be able to aid in the relief of weight loss associated constipation, allergies, and inflammation associated with Chron's disease or colitis.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Naturally present in the mouth and intestines, it helps in the prevention of infections and diseases. It produces acidic substances that help create a poor environment for harmful bacteria. Lactobacillus acidophilus produces lactase, which converts lactose into simple sugars, helpful for those with a sensitivity to lactose as it can agitate the immune system.
- Lactobacillus plantarum - Naturally found in human digestive tracts, this strain helps in eliminating symptoms caused by Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis. Another known benefit of lactobacillus plantarum is its ability to effectively destroy pathogens and support the preservation of important nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. This probiotic has also been shown to significantly reduce allergic reactions to soy.
- Streptococcus thermophilus - A probiotic that promotes healthy gastrointestinal function. It is commonly found in a few dairy products such as yogurt. This probiotic aids in the breakdown of casein, which is found in many dairy products. It is also capable of preventing nitrates from turning into nitrites, which have been linked to cancer.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - Helps in maintaining microflora balance within the intestines, controlling the levels of harmful bacteria and supporting the immune system. This probiotic promotes intestinal regularity and good performance of the digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – A powerful probiotic, it improves digestion and oral health while lowering cholesterol and supporting the immune system. Bifidobacterium lactis has been proven useful in the prevention of colorectal cancer and the increase in tumoricidal activity. In aiding the digestive system, Bifidobacterium lactis is able to reduce constipation, diarrhea, IBS symptoms and intestinal permeability, while also normalizing bowel movements and improving digestive comfort. Bifidobacterium lactis is a beneficial addition to any diet as it promotes an increase in vaccination immune response and a reduction of respiratory diseases, flus, colds, and a reduction of allergic inflammation and inflammatory responses.
Composition in 1 vegetable capsule (7 Billion):
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Bifidobacterium longum
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus plantarum
• Streptococcus thermophilus
• Bifidobacterium bifidum
• Bifidobacterium lactis
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Hypromellose (capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.