I can always tell if I miss taking my thyrolife-optima vitamins. I feel tired when I miss a dose and feel good when I take them regularly
Daily Recommended Intake: 3 capsules right after breakfast
What is ThyroLife Optima?
ThyroLife Optima is a comprehensive mix of 32 carefully chosen natural ingredients, which include vitamins, antioxidants, and essential minerals for thyroid and immune system support. It boosts the immune system, promotes optimal metabolism function, and assists in preserving the health of your thyroid. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Promotes the production of the correct amount of thyroid hormone, while making it work more efficiently, leading to proper weight control and a feeling of wellbeing.
- Helps support the immune system with rich antioxidants that get rid of accumulating free radicals (crucial for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ disease).
- Helps boost your metabolism for successful weight loss.
- Helps with cardiovascular and brain health.
- Helps fight against low mood and anxiety.
- Thyrolife Optima contains the most bioavailable form of Folate (Quatrefolic), ideal for anyone with MTHFR gene mutations.
- Unlike most over-the-counter multivitamin/antioxidant supplements, ThyroLife Optima does not contain any ingredients that interfere with thyroid hormone absorption.
- Thyrolife Optima does not contain any calcium or iron. You need to take these minerals separately, and in the amounts recommended by your physician.
- Thyrolife Optima is a gluten-free supplement, which is important as gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients. Indeed, by agitating the immune system through inflammation, gluten can promote fatigue and lack of well-being.
- One serving of Thyrolife Optima (3 capsules) contains 1,000 units of Vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range. If 1,000 units of vitamin D3 is not enough to maintain normal Vitamin D levels, then you should consider taking Liquid Vitamin D3.
Composition – for 3 capsules (daily recommended intake)
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Magnesium Ascorbate) 202 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (from D alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 202 IU
- Vitamin K2 40 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCL) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin 12.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacin and Niacinamide) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic®, (6S)-5-Methyltetra-hydrofolic acid, Glucosamine Salt 54%)) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 6 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 140 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide and Magnesium Ascorbate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 125 mcg
- Copper (as Copper amino acid chelate) 200mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum amino acid chelate) 40 mcg
- Taurine 100 mg
- Spirulina 100 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Ext. 100 mg
- Curcuma Longa (Std. 95% Curcuminoids) 60mg
- Quercetin 40 mg
- L-Glutathione 40 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 40 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 20 mg
- Lycopene 2 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Krebs) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: OrganiFlow® (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Note: Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662.
My daughter and I both have Thyroid Disorder. We have been using these vitamins for years. They are easy on the stomach and great for energy improvement.
My daughter Brianne is a patient and her dad has thyroid under active and these ThyroLife pills help him.
Vitamins my thyroid needs. Safe product!
ThyroLife Optima I have been on this product for only two weeks. During this time, my blood sugar levels have become normal on 1/2 the insulin.. I have been fighting this monster for thirty years and I am thrilled. My energy level which was low is greatly improved. I actually got the clothes off the exercise machine and started using it. My mental state of depression and all the drama of that has also gone away. I am amazed Dr. Arem, I have always been your greatest fan, thank you for this product.
I am very happy with my Thyro Life Optima that I ordered from you. I had been ordering it from Amazon but could not get from them when I was out and so I found your website. This supplement, taken along with my Synthroid medication gives me alot more energy. I have been taking Synthroid for almost 20 years and since adding ThyroLife Optima I have tons more energy. Thanks you for your product!
Dr. Arem's Thyrolife Optima is an outstanding supplement of vitamins and minerals that the body needs. It is easy to take on the stomach and does not interfere with my thyroid medications. I have notice improvements with my skin, nails, and energy levels. One cannot purchase a multivitamin and minerals that a thyroid patient needs elsewhere without considerable research and expense. I do not worry because Thyrolife Optima is Dr. Arem's creation and I know he truly cares about his patients well being.
I have been on countless vitamins only to suffer the effects of interference with my Synthroid making my thyroid levels plumet. I now have leveled thyroid hormones because this product works with me not against me. I love this product and am a dedicated customer.....Thankyou for making something for us who suffer the highs and lows of the thyroid hormone AremNutritionals
I was like many thyroid patients taking a certain level of thyroid medication and not feeling quite the way I should, yet the bloodwork (T3, T4 and TSH) showed my thyroid levels to be "normal". I have taken Levothyroixine and other versions of it (Synthroid, Armour) the past 28 years and had given up on endocrinologists who couldn't figure out why I had low energy and overall not feeling well physically and mentally. I started feeling really bad in May 2015 and tried to make an appointment with an endocrinologist referred by two friends. I couldn't get an appointment until September (4 months)! Frustrated, I found Dr. Arem's book "The Thyroid Solution" and at the end of Chapter 15 (page 264) it spoke of antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids taken with thyroid medication to achieve optimal wellness. For details, the book recommended "www.thyrolife.com". I went there and ordered the Thyrolife Optima and later added Ultra Calcium D-3 (I am on a dairy free diet for past five years in an attempt to feel better). Within a week I started to feel much better, having more energy and stamina without changing my thyrroid medication dosage. I am thrilled to feel like a human being again!!
I take thyroid medication for Hashimoto's and found my energy would slump every afternoon. I'd be done for the day by 3:00. Since taking Optima, I still have energy in the afternoon into the evening.
Write a Review
- Buy 10 - 39 and get 15% off
- Buy 40 or above and get 25% off